Want to be a hit at your next barbecue cookout? The Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 grills wood pellet smokers are the ideal way to get the best flavor when cooking meat because its slow cooked; Ribs, Brisket, Turkey, Sirloin, you name it. Grill, Smoke, or Bake you can also cook Pizza, Apple Crisp, Meat Loaf and many more great tasting meals. Choose a variety of Myron Mixon wood pellet flavors to allow you to get the best flavor for your feast.
Simple as 1..2..3.. to get you started Barbecuing like a PRO! Load the Wood Pellets, Set the Temperature, and Let it Cook. Scroll over the orbitals to see all the great features of the Pitmaster Q3 wood pellet grill.
1. Auger System & Temperature Controls
Start barbequing like a pro! Load the wood pellets, select the temperature, and let it cook. Digital Temperature control allows you to choose a temperature that's right for your meal.
The pellet auger and fan hold a consistent temperature so you can grill/smoke/bake without being tied to your grill. The auger placement is in the CENTER of the grill base. This placement allows for more even heat throughout the barrel- no "hot spots".
2. Cooking Surface
PitmasterQ3 grills allow maximum cooking surface:
- 24" Square grill - Cast iron grates. 610 sq. inches of cooking surface between the bottom grates and the warming rack.
- 24" Barrel Grill - porcelain coated grates 418 sq. inches of cooking surface.
- 30" Barrel Grill - porcelain coated grates 546 sq. inches of cooking surface
- 36" Barrel Grill - porcelain coated grates 644 sq. inches of cooking surface.
A signature feature of the all PitmasterQ3 wood pellet grills. It's very easy to use, just install a loaf pan in the grease drain pan then add your favorite juice. The water pan is a standard aluminum loaf pan found in your local grocery stores.
3. Extra Storage
The PitmasterQ3 grills have optimal storage space for your cooking accessories.
4. Shelf Space
The side shelf provides an excellent for serving plates or seasoning.
5. Ash Tray
Signature feature of the Pitmaster Q3 wood pellet grills to allow easy cleaning of the wood pellet ashes from the bottom of the grill. Use a brush to push the ashes over the ash tray grate at the bottom of the inside of the grill. When you pull the ash tray from the back of the grill you will notice the ashes in the tray.
6. Hopper Plug
- 24" Square grill - 6.5 ft. cord length, stored in the rear
- 24" Barrel Grill - 7 ft. cord length, stored around the pellet hopper
- 30" Barrel Grill - 7 ft. cord length, stored around the pellet hopper
- 36" Barrel Grill - 7 ft. cord length, stored around the pellet hopper
Grill, Smoke, Bake.
BBQ like a Pro
The Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker: a grill designed like a Champion to help you cook like a Champion.
PitmasterQ3 Vimeo Channel